- Create an account with https://www.digitalocean.com/
- Click on the "Create" drop down button and select "Droplets"
- Select "New York" as region
- Select "Debian 11x64" as OS Marketplace
- Select "Regular Disk Type" for CPU Options
- Select "$6/mo 25 GB"
- Once you have completed the steps, select "Create Droplet" at the bottom of the page
- Create root password
- Double check it says "1 droplet" and a "Host Name"
- Select "Create Droplet" at the bottom of the page
- Under "Droplets" you should see your Debian droplet
- Click the 3 dots and select "Access Console"
- Once the Access Console page pulls up, select "Launch Droplet Console"
- Paste the following command into the console using the same method you did for the
- Paste the following command:
bash ./linux_amd64.sh -b give
- Double check your node is running by pasting:
systemctl status give
Congratulations, you have set up your Give node!