1. Open up your preferred web browser and navigate to the Give Blockchain homepage
2. If you haven't already done so, create an account on the Give platform and log in.
3. Once you're logged in, click the Give logo in the top left corner and it will take you back to the home page.
4. Once you're logged in, browse through the charities listed on the platform and select the one you want to donate to.
5. Click the "Give" button next to the charity you've selected.
6. Choose the amount you want to donate, and select the cryptocurrency you want to use for the donation.
7. Click "continue" and it will take you to the gift summary page.
8. Click "Send Crypto Gift"
9. This will pop up and click "Scan wallet address"
10. This is the "Scan wallet address" pop up
11. Open your preferred cryptocurrency wallet app on your mobile device or computer
12. Once you have your wallet app open, select the option to send cryptocurrency and scan the wallet address provided by Give.
13. Select the QR code and scan the wallet address provided by Give for selected charity
14. Scan the QR code provided by Give for your selected charity.
15. Click preview send and go through these 3 steps.
16. It'll take you to the wallet dashboard
- Click on assets one more time
17. Click on the Ethereum tab to see previous transactions.
18. Click on the transaction you sent.
19. This will pop up with your transaction info
20. Find your donation transaction and click on the "Block Explorer" or "Etherscan" button next to it.
21. Copy the transaction hash from the explorer page and paste it into the "Transaction ID" field on the Give platform.
22. Once you've completed these steps your donation will be recorded and sent to the charity you selected.